Beware, the first launch of prismedia for youtube will reask for credentials, this is needed for playlists.
This release is fully compatible with Peertube v1.0.0!
- Add the possibility to upload thumbnail.
- Add the possibility to configure playlist. (thanks @zykino for Peertube part)
- Use the API instead of external binaries for publishAt for both Peertube and Youtube. (thanks @zykino)
- Use the console option to authenticate against youtube for easier use with ssh'ed servers
- Add -f as an alias for --file for easier upload.
- plan your Peertube videos! Stable release
- Support for Peertube beta4
- More examples in NFO
- Better support for multilines descriptions
- Display datetime for output
- plan video only if upload is successful