Support Peertube channel additionally with playlist for Peertube!
Peertube only as channel are Peertube’s feature. See #40 for details.
- Best uses of special chars in videoname, channel name and playlist name
- Some fixes in logging message for better lisibility
- Readme features list improved for better lisibility
- Fix #33, no more trying to add a video into a playlist when the playlist does not exist on Youtube
- fix #39, patch the playlist name check when playlist contains special chars
Fix Critical bug #38 that prevent upload when creating playlists on Peertube, as public playlist need a non-null channel_id.
Warning: your Peertube instance should be at least in v1.3.0 to use this new functionality.
New feature, the Peertube playlists are now supported!
We do not use channel in place of playlist anymore.
This fix prepares the python3 compatibility.
Warning you need a new prerequisites: python-unidecode
- Remove mastodon tags (mt) options as it’s deprecated. Compatibility between Peertube and Mastodon is complete.
- Simplify python2 specific functions
- fix an error when playlists on Peertube have same names but not same display names (issue #20)
- fix an error where videos does not upload on Peertube when some characters are used in playlist(issue #19)
Beware, the first launch of prismedia for youtube will reask for credentials, this is needed for playlists.
This release is fully compatible with Peertube v1.0.0!
- Add the possibility to upload thumbnail.
- Add the possibility to configure playlist. (thanks @zykino for Peertube part)
- Use the API instead of external binaries for publishAt for both Peertube and Youtube. (thanks @zykino)
- Use the console option to authenticate against youtube for easier use with ssh’ed servers
- Add -f as an alias for --file for easier upload.
- plan your Peertube videos! Stable release
- Support for Peertube beta4
- More examples in NFO
- Better support for multilines descriptions
- Display datetime for output
- plan video only if upload is successful